On November 10, 2020, we talked about Stranger Things! Not only is it a pretty cool show, there's definitely a connection to Dungeons & Dragons, which absolutely is part of our geeky aesthetic!
For this episode's craft, we took inspiration from the masses of Christmas lights that Joyce strings up in the living room while trying to... spoilers!
Our supply list for this episode included:
- picture frame (the deeper the frame, the better)
- art canvas to fit the frame (optional)
- scrapbook paper that looks like wallpaper
- ModPodge (if you use the canvas)
- permanent marker or black paint and paint brush
- battery operated lights
- needle and thread
- a thimble wouldn't hurt!
Watch the episode here: